Monday 30 January 2012

Don't forget me

Hi! I know me not posting is inexcusable, BUT I guess it's because now I have stuff to do which is a lot better than those days when I had too much free time.
I joined the GYM which is great. I feel much better with myself and it's three hours away from home, the TV and the computer. I actually love working out and sports. The thrill and the endorfines are never enough for me.

Also, I'm applying for a job at my faculty's magazine, I have an interview on Wednesday.. Cross your fingers for me!, on top of that a friend of mine has a little niece that needs maths tutoring..

Some weeks ago I had absolutely nothnig to do, now I'm not sure how I'm going to balance it all.
And you know what? I LOVE IT.

I really love being busy all day running around the city. No time for sad thoughts or for anxious eating! Anyway, I really have enjoyed myself on the past weeks.. I had days out with my friends which were amazing and chill days with my bf seating on my couch Also, I've been pimping out my CHICTOPIA PROFILE: http://www.chictopia.com/Mhapi Please visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment