Monday 2 January 2012

NEW YEAR POST

Soo HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


I had one of the best new year's I can remember.


In the afternoon of new year's eve I went with my mother to the hair salon. We both got our hair's cut. My mom got hers dyed as well and I got some cool tourqoise extensions.. They are lovely! I had wanted them for months and I got to show them in new years. They give this weird sense of confidence I can't explain.


Then, at midnight we spent it together and the fireworks were amazing!. My poor princess literally pied herself of fear. She is absolutely terrified of fireworks so she hides under my bed every time she hears them, but this time they were so many she just couldn't hold it.. 


We all had dinner together at midnight and around 2 my boyfriend came to pick me up. We went to a party, luckly it was like 20 minutes from our houses. It turned out to be a great party!! 2500 PEOPLE! I think that;'s the most crowded party I've ever been to. I had the greatest time, just me and my boyfriend dancing non-stop. I got home around 6 am. My feet hurt like hell but I think it was totally worth it!







How was your new year's eve?? Was it crazy fun or family cozy??


Feel free to comment :)



No comments:

Post a Comment