Sunday 4 December 2011

Sunday!

Well today was chill-DIY day..


We are preparing our house for Christmas  so my mom got this crazy idea to paint the entire house BY OURSELVES. Here's when I tell you about my family. There are 5 of us. My grandparents, my aunt, my mom and I. 
So imagine my aunt, my mom and I pretending to be handy men.


Well, we ended up with our clothes painted, including my puppy Princess. I took here to have a bath and the went to a nearby restaurant to grab something for breakfast. That was a waste of time, they didn't take credit cards so I spent 30 minutes in line for nothing staring at food I didn't buy.


The rest of the day we painted and then painted some more. We had lunch at 5 pm in the afternoon wich is obviously wrong. My tummy hurt soo much! 


My godparents came to have some tea. I love when they come. They are Really funny and it's a perfect excuse for us to get together and talk for hours. 


 But I think we are finally done so we'll probably set up the Christmas decoration further this week. 


My boyfriend just told me he wants to go out tomorrow, I hope it goes well. he didn't come either. I called him around 6, but we didn't talk much. We didn't know what to say to each other.


That's a bad thing right?


I'll tell you how things go tomorrow. I think it's time things star going better, but you never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment